Reflectorless Total stations MTS1202R
The MATO Reflectorless Total Station MTS1202R is designed to be user- friendly and quick to set up on any construction site. Easy to handle, robust, exact and reliable.
The main features of the MTS1202R ® are:
- Measuring programs that provide efficient and easy solution for setting out
- Three-dimensional measurement of coordinates
- Menu driven software with intuitive structure to maximise productivity
- A visible laser pointer to improve targeting accuracy and allowing measurements to be taken without looking through the telescope
- Data can be uploaded and downloaded to a PC via the RS-232 connection or SD-Card (MTS1202R )
- Measuring range of up to 300m without reflector
- Quick and easy set-up with the integrated laser plummet
The MATO MTS1202R Reflectorless Total Station is equipped with a variety of programs from simple distance and angle measurement up to precise three-dimensional setting out.
- Missing Line
- Remote elevation measurement
- Integrated application programs for setting out office generated designs.