The DGT2 features 2" angular accuracy with a vertical tilt sensor that compensates telesocpe transiting to allow for instrument set up acuracy.
- Digital Theodolite
- Hard-shell carrying case
- User's Manual
- Rain cover
- Drying cloth
- Plumb bob
- One Year Manufacturer's warranty
When Projecting a line or plumbing columns or walls, the DGT2 will state to user the actual variance in true plumb and allow user to accurately and quickly turn the instrument back to a plumb position.
The DGT2 features dual digital displays and a simple 6-key user interface that makes using the instrument very simple and easy.
The DGT2 inclused an optical plummet that allows the user to align instrument directly over a reference point without having to use the old plumbob method.
The telescope is 30X and the minimum focus is 53".
The DGT2 also features a 1:100 stadia ratio that allows operators to quickly estimate distances in the field.
Working range is approximately 450' in radius.
This 2 second digital theodolite has a number of features you have come to expect from CST/berger.
- State of the art glass encoder
- 2 second horizontal and vertical readout
- Precision dual LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Vertical Tilt Sensor monitors the tilt angle in x-axis
- Vertical angle measuring; provides three different options plus percentage of grade
- Auto Power-Off Option: if unit is not moved it will shut off in- 20 minutes, 30 minutes or infinity
- Optical plummet
- Zero resetting
- Water resistant, sealed construction
- Removable tribrach for multiple set-ups
- Built-in battery pack can be attached and detached by a single action
- Can use rechargeable battery pack, or 4 AA Alkaline batteries. Average runtime of 15 hours using alkaline batteries.
- One year warranty